Monday 16 November 2009

Social Hill Run - invite from Gala Harriers

Email from Paul Morris at Gala Harriers inviting any Moorfoots who want to join in a hill run up the Gypsy Glen next Saturday (21-Nov) - contact Paul directly for meeting details and last minute arangements (see below)...

"..We'll head out from Gypsy Glen up onto the ridge towards Dun Rig, and head back through Glensax when we've had enough. I would expect we will start running at 9.45am. Those meeting in Gala, swimming pool at 9am as usual. Let me know if you want directions to go straight there. If the weather is really bad we might change venues to Glentress. I will confirm any change by bed time on Friday evening. My mobile number is 077 477 57223, but I'm not that reliable at checking for messages/texts. Paul..."

No comments: