As host club, we require to provide the starters, time keepers and marshals for the race, so we are looking for some volunteers to spare a couple of hours on the Sunday at Hay Lodge Park.
- 0900 Advance party marking out the park and checking course marking (set out previously on Sat PM)
- 1100 Marshals and helpers meet at start area North of Fotheringham Bridge for marshals briefing and allocation of marshalling locations
- 1130 Junior race starts - should be finished by ~1150; marshals make their way to their locations
- 1200 Senior race starts - last runner normally in by ~1250; marshals bring in course markings back to finish
- 1300 Should be finished and you are relieved of your duties
Please let Head Marshal Kenneth Davidson know if you are available to help between 1100 and 1300 by emailing him at email@example.com
If we get enough helpers in advance, we can pre-allocate duties and marshalling locations which makes things easier for everyone on the day.
As ever, if you are planning to run as a Moorfoot club member, please can you provide substitute marshal/helper to assist with the host club duties.