The PEEBLES leg of the Borders X Country Series is being held on SUN 29th JAN.
As host club, we require to provide the starters, time keepers and marshals for the race, so we are looking for some volunteers to spare a couple of hours on the Sunday at Hay Lodge Park.
- 0900 Advance party marking out the park and checking course marking (set out previously on Sat PM)
- 1100 Marshals and helpers meet at start area North of Fotheringham Bridge for marshals briefing and allocation of marshalling locations
- 1130 Junior race starts - should be finished by ~1150; marshals make their way to their locations
- 1200 Senior race starts - last runner normally in by ~1250; marshals bring in course markings back to finish
- 1300 Should be finished and you are relieved of your duties